Monday, March 2, 2009

Spring Fever

We can tell spring is in the air when Jeff wakes up in the morning sneezing and all stuffed up. Yet, the rest of us like it. We started a garden. Believe it or not, the tomatoes should have been started a month ago, so they will take awhile. We are also trying to get the back yard cleaned up for grass. But, we aren't there yet.




And, crazy kids decided to try the pool. It was cooold. Kade cleaned more than he felt the water. And that's ok too.
You can tell by the look on Derek's face, it wasn't that nice.


Samantha was the bravest. This is as far as anyone got in. It will be another couple of months before the water is warm enough.





5 comments:

  1. I wish it was warmer here. Even though I could still never live in Arizona. Brave kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomatoes a month ago???? Kids in a swimming pool??? OUTSIDE??? It all sounds crazy to me... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me want to come down and watch them. They are so adorable, handsome,extremely good looking....but that is the Austill side surfacing. I guess the Bridge side can take credit for the hands....they are cute too. I love you all very much, and miss you tons! Love Nana and Mom Austill. (Barbara, you are so pretty that you are in a class by yourself, love you)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOHHHHH, I remember why I love AZ! The pool and house look great. I'm happy that you are settled in so well but we still miss you here. Hello to all the family!

    ReplyDelete