Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas and Birthday 2008

CHRISTMAS 2008

After months of making stockings, and getting down to the wire of having them ready in time...they finally got hung on the 23rd. Whew! now Santa can come.







Christmas Eve and the new pajamas is always a good time (notice the pink princess and her pose)



It came, it came just the same! and of course, dad is having to put something together, but it was a toy he got, so he was having fun




The mess.....




Derek is 11
He likes to challenge me with how he wants his cake to look. Last year was a football logo and this is a hockey logo. I must say, in a picture, it looks really good






All he asked for was a purple ipod, and he got it! Happy Birthday Derek!















4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Derek. We love you guys. Looks like a fun Christmas and birthday. How awesome is that cake. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you successfully had a Merry Birhtday and a Happy Christmas! :) We love seeing pictures of you all--it makes us miss you even more....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Barbara,
    Looks like you're having a great time in sunny AZ, meanwhile, back at the ranch we are in snow up to our elbows (but I love it!)
    The best to you and yours in the New Year!
    Love,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I had you on my google reader, but somehow I didn't so I didn't know that you posted until now. :( I fixed the problem! Happy birthday Derek and Merry Christmas everyone!!! Happy New Year! Look for something in the mail soon, I think I'll send it in the morning. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete