Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th Celebration

Happy 4th of July! Jeff was very patriotic and decorated the house with flags.

Then some neighbors down the street coordinated a parade for kids to decorate and ride their bikes around the neighborhood, but I couldn't get my boys to do that. Instead they joined in on the neighborhood water fight.
What a way to cool off when it was about 100 at 9 am.

And, in the end, they even got Jeff.

Later in the day we had some people over for a bbq and swimming, but, dummy me, I didn't take any pictures. Use your imagination (hamburgers, hot dogs, kids swimming, you get the idea)
And, yea Arizona for all the fun fireworks we can light (that's a joke) we can't even have sparklers. So, this was our excitement, "grow" worms and

pop its. Woo-hoo!

We did end the day with going to watch fireworks. They were good, they actually started on time, we saw a wild rabbit run by, and again it was about 100 degrees.


Happy Birthday to Mom today. We will see you in a week!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun day! I can't believe it was that hot by 9 a.m. When you come up you will have to do fireworks in Utah, at least sparklers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the Stadium of Fire...what can I say. I'm glad you had fun. Can't wait to see you. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun. Sorry about the fireworks but I love the worms. Can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete